“Sharing Values, Training Leaders, Building Enterprise”
Become A Teacher
Thank you for your interest in working with the Spelmore Institute. Please find below some information about our application process.
Kindly submit the following documents to Em@il: email@example.com
1. You may attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae with passport photo, Application Covering letter and Teaching Philosophy.
2. When we receive your application we will review it and then either:a. call you for interview or c. file your application for future reference Please note that we cannot acknowledge receipt of every application.
4. If you are not able to attend on the interview date or at the arranged time for any reason, kindly let us know as soon as possible.
5. If you are called for interview, you will be asked to fill in some written forms upon your arrival and prior to the interview. Please fill these in with care. Your answers will be taken into account when we are making a decision as to whether to employ you or not.
6. For teaching applications, please note that we follow the British Curriculum System, and students are prepared to sit for Cambridge IGCSEs and A Levels.
To prepare for your interview, please look at the relevant IGCSE or A Level syllabus for your subject. This can be downloaded from the Cambridge International Examinations website (www.CIE.org.uk).
7. In order to help us make a decision, you may be asked to give a demonstration lesson at an arranged time. You will be given appropriate material to help you prepare for the lesson.
8. After your interview and/or demonstration lesson, we will inform you as to when you are likely to hear from us (this may depend on how many applicants we are interviewing).
9. Once a decision has been made, we will contact you by phone to inform you that: a. we wish to offer you a position or b. we will not be offering you a post at this time.
10. If we do not offer you a position, we will keep your details on file in case a vacancy arises which we think may be of interest to you.Thank you.